Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW WE CAN USE IT
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We will only collect the information that is necessary for its specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
• Information you provide to us or upload: We may collect personal information you provide to us, such as e-mail.
• Device information: We will collect the information of your Reli Technologies LLC. equipment. For example: firmware version, serial number, IP address, camera usage.
• Location information (only for specific services/functionalities): We may collect various types of information on your location. For example, GPS information (depending on your setting), time zone settings, language settings.
• Log information: information related to your use of certain functions, apps and websites. For example, network request information, temporary message history, standard system logs, crash information.
We may also collect other types of information which are not directly or indirectly linked to an individual and which is aggregated, anonymized or de-identified. For example, the device model and system version number of the user’s Reli device may be collected when using a particular service, the number of times the camera is used. Such information is collected in order to improve the services we provide to you.
HOW THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and/or services to you, including after-sales and customer support and for services on your device or through our websites.
• Communicating with you about your device, service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
• Analyzing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
• Optimizing the performance of your device.
• Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legal obligations.
Here are more details on how we use your information (which may include personal information):
• Provide location-based services. When using a Reli device, we may use location information to determine the time zone to ensure accurate display of time on the device. If you turn on the GPS function, we will collect your GPS information. In the image captured by the camera, you can choose to turn off the GPS function in the settings.
• Send notices. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Collect user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is extremely valuable to help Reli improve our services. In order to track the feedback you choose to provide, Reli may use your personal information to contact you and keep records.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties (as described below) in order to provide the products or services that you have requested.
Disclosure may be made to Third Party Service Providers and affiliated companies listed in this section below. In each case described in this section, you can be assured that Reli will only share your personal information in accordance with your consent. You should know that when Reli shares your personal information with a Third Party Service Provider under any circumstance described in this section, Reli will contractually specify that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with applicable local data protection laws. Reli will contractually ensure compliance by any Third Party Service Providers with the privacy standards that apply to them in your home jurisdiction.
SHARING WITH OUR GROUP AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
In order to conduct business operations smoothly in providing you with the full capabilities of our products and services, we may disclose your personal information from time to time to other Reli affiliated companies (in communications, social media, technology or cloud businesses), or our third party service providers which are our mailing houses, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and marketing service providers, and Reli’s representatives. Such Third Party Service Providers would be processing your personal information on Reli’s behalf or for one or more of the purposes listed above. If you no longer wish to allow us to share this information, please contact us at service@Reli Technologies LLC.com.
SHARING WITH OTHERS
Reli may disclose your personal information without further consent when required under applicable law.
INFORMATION NOT REQUIRING CONSENT
We may share anonymized information and statistics in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website, we may share them trends about the general use of our services, such as the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products or who carried out certain transactions.
For the avoidance of doubt, Reli may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent if it is and only to the extent it is allowed explicitly under local data protection laws. Such disclosure may be brought about by the necessity to protect our rights, ensure the safety of you and other people, and comply with the requirements of the local government to facilitate the investigations of illegal activities.
RELI’S SECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from your using of Reli products and services and on Reli websites. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data based on importance and sensitivity, and ensure that your personal information has the highest security level. We make sure that our employees and Third Party Service Providers who access the information to help provide you with our products and services are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet such obligations. We have special access controls for cloud based data storage as well. All in all, we regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against any unauthorized access and use.
We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Reli cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your personal information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
• Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal information. If further processing is for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes according to the applicable laws, the data can be further retained by Reli even if the further processing is incompatible with original purposes.
ACCESSING OTHER FEATURES ON YOUR DEVICE
Our applications may need access to certain features on your device such as Wi-Fi network status. This information is used to allow the applications to run on your device and allow you to interact with the applications. At any time you may revoke your permissions by turning these off at the device level or contacting us at service@Reli Technologies LLC.com.
YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION!
Reli recognizes that privacy concerns differ from person to person. Therefore, we provide examples of ways Reli makes available for you to choose to restrict the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings:
• Open or close the location access function;
• We usually provide these services for free, but reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for your data access requests.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the abovementioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at service@Reli Technologies LLC.com.
ACCESS, UPDATING, CORRECTING OR ERASURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any other personal information that we hold about you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
• A copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you upon your request free of charge. For any extra request of the same information, we may charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws.
• If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email: service@Reli Technologies LLC.com
• If you are Europe Union user under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your erasure request and take reasonable steps, including technical measures, if the grounds apply to GDPR.
• If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your restriction request. If the grounds apply to GDPR, we shall only process your personal information under applicable circumstances in GDPR and inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
• If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
• If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You can also cancel the account in the Reli Technologies LLC. App settings, clear all personal information, and withdraw consent to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information that we have mastered or controlled. After logging out of the account, your personal information will be cached on the server for 12 hours in the form of a log. After 12 hours, it will be completely deleted and your personal information will no longer be collected, used and/or disclosed.
Please recognize that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy Reli Technologies LLC. software and services.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR JURISDICTION
To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies (which are in the communications, social media, information technology, and cloud businesses) or Third Party Service Providers, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards. You will have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards taken by Reli for this transfer of your personal information
We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from minors or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category.
Reli does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from minors. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided Reli with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the minor unsubscribes from any of the applicable Reli services.
ORDER OF PRECEDENCE
DO I HAVE TO AGREE TO ANY THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
OUR APPROACH TO MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER GDPR
If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, Reli will provide systematic approach to manage personal data deeply engages our people, management processes and information systems by applying a risk management methodology. According to the GDPR, for instance, (1) Reli will set up a Data Protection Officer (DPO) in charge the data protection, and the contact of DPO is service@Reli Technologies LLC.com; (2) Reli will designate a representative (professional attorney of experience we designated ) in Europe, and the contact of representative is service@Reli Technologies LLC.com (3)Reli will set up the procedures, such as data protection impact assessment (DPIA).
Reli Technologies LLC
919 N Market St Suite 950, Wilmington, DE 19801, United States