Reli Limited Warranty
The policies are demonstrated to provide a complete self-service support option for the users. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Any undamaged product purchased from Reli can be returned with money-back guarantee within 30 days after the date of receipt. Once the return package has been received and processed, Reli will issue a refund to the original payment method.
Reli provides a period of up to ONE YEAR (12 MONTHS) Limited Warranty from the date of delivery to the customer.Due to the use of packaging box during the transport and protecting the environment, we do recommended to keep the packaging box for at least 30 days from the date of receipt.
All quality-related defects on products sold directly by Reli or Reli’s authorized resellers are covered by this warranty, starting from the date of receipt.It is the user responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Reli will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
• User submitting a warranty ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Claims must include proof of purchase, reasons of claiming warranty and proof of defect if it’s quality related.
• Reli may ask the user to return the product for quality inspection.
Proof of purchase may be one of the following:
• Order number from online purchases made through Reli or Reli’s authorized resellers
• Sales invoice
• Dated receipt from an authorized Reli reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Warranties do not apply to:
• Products that are not branded with Reli.
• Products beyond the original one-year limited warranty period.
• Issues that is not quality-related, after the 30 days receipt,
• Products not operated under normal use, not operated in accordance with their original instructions or not used in their recommended operating environments.
• Products that have been customized by the user.
• Products that have been defected and is caused by operator error, improper, unauthorized or inadequate maintenance.
• Products that have been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, accident or which are damaged by excess voltage, improper site installation.